OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPRAY WATER-COOLING
TYPE FAN ( SINGLE SET FAN )
USE AND FEATURES
- The fan is suitable for lowering temperature and regulating moisture in outdoor amusement.
- The fan is featured by reasonable structure, safety facilityfor oscillation, big air volume, energy saving, stable operation and safety.
- The fan can lower temperature rapidly. Temperature can be lowered by 2~4 ( derajat ).
- The tiny mist of 0.01mm diameter sprayed out from the nozzles can float in the air and absorb heat rapidly. As a result, temperature is lowered and air humidity is regulated.
ASSEMBLY AND PRECAUTIONS
- Please read the instructions thoroughly and carefully before using the fan.
- For the sake of safety, the fan should be assembled, adjusted and repaired by professional people.
- Make sure your voltage conforms to the required voltage on the label before the fan is connected to power, be sure the ground leader is connected properly.
- Turn off main power before wiring. Never do wiring while the fan is charged.
- Damage occurs if the oscillation of the fan is checked
- Do not put any object into the inner part of the guard while the blade is running.
- In case of abnormal noise or circumstances, turn off the fan immediately and ask the professional people to inspect it. Switch off the main power and a warning notice with “repair Do not switch on power ” must be put on the switch box.
- Be sure to use our accessories only.
- Do not drop any liquid into the inner part of the motor, otherwise short circuit may occur.
- Use the fan in high temperature and dry environment ( do not use it in place of dense humidity, or in places where there are inflammable and explosive matter, lots of dust and gas ).
- Never open the cover of the fan as risk may occur.
- There is no need to adjust the angle of the blade because it has already been fixed properly. Anyre-adjustment may have negative effects on the fan.
- Put a waterproof cover over the fan in rainy season or install the fan in a sheltered place.
- To avoid electric leakage, install the pressure pump in a waterproof sheltered place so that no rain falls into the inner part.
- Make sure the terminal of the preasure pump is connected with the ground leader and controllersÂ such as breaker, and motor protector.
- The working pressure has been pre-set at 3~2.5MPA in the factory ( the clients do not need to adjust it ).
- Do not start the pressure pump when there is no water in it.
- Tighten the joint ring when the pressure is not high enough. Replace the seal if the pressure is still not high enough after the joint ring is tightened.
- Oscillating control
- Adjustment of the angle of pitch
Adjust the screw of oscillating plate to the side hole to get oscillation with 90 degrees, and choose the center hole to get non-oscillation.
Turn off power, hold the motor, loosen the screw of connecting rod, and adjust the fan to the ideal angle.
For the sake of convenient transportation, all parts are packed separately. Please refer to the assembly diagram when assembling.
- Replacement and cleaning
- Replace the gearboxand grease every 2000 hours (at least once every year).
- Machine oil should be replaced after a new pressure pump runs for 24 hours. After that, machine oil is replaced every 720 hours.
- Small amount of grease should be added to the grease cup every 2 months. Turn the cap of the cup twice after filing grease.
- If the fan wiil not be used for a long time, clean it with a piece of cloth, wrap it properly and put it in a well-ventilated and dry place. Do not put heavy objects on it.
- For the pressure pump, drain the water left in it thoroughly by idle running for 1 minute, clean it with a piece of cloth and wrap it properly.
THE MAIN TECHNICAL DATA OF FAN
THE MAIN TECHNICAL DATA OF PRESSURE PUMP
|The motor cannot start, or the motor shut-down automatically while In operation.||
|No water is sprayed out from the nozzles, or the pressure is not stable.||
|Water leaked in the connectors.||