A. General description
In order to fit with the needs of economic construction, the case and impeller of the fan are made from hard poly vinyl chloride through molding, processing and welding, based on the characteristics of hard polyvinyl chloride. It is mainly used in chemical factory, textile factory and research institutes, it discharges indoor corrosive gases such as acid, alkaline, salt and so on, into the exhaust air system. It has better chemical resistance than metal, and has a certain degree of mechanical strength. But it shouldn’t be used to discharge the gas containing the following chemicals: e.g. aromatic compounds, halogen derivatives of aliphatic and aromatic carbon hydrate, and ketone. It won’t dissolve in the following substances: e.g. ethanol, higher alcohols, propane, aliphatic carbohydrate lubricant oil, and vegetable oil.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ‘
At present,4-62 type plastic ventilation fan produced by our factory is made by referring to 4-62 type centrifugal metal ventilation fan. The product has four types: 3# .4# ,5# and 6 #.Its wind rate ranges from 550 m3/hr to 16000 m3/hr. Hence, users can choose from these types of fans.
B. Installation, operation and maintenance
- At lower temperature, the impact strength of the fan will decrease greatly, and its brittleness will increase. At excessively high temperature, it could deform and age. Therefore, during transportation the atmospheric temperature should neither be lower than O ÂºC nor higher than 50 ÂºC, and sunlight exposure shall be avoid. Especially at relatively higher or lower temperature, protection shall be strengthened.
- During transportation, loading and unloading, opening of packaging, collision shall be avoided, and no throwing should be allowed. In particular, during long-distance transportation, the fan should be fixed onto the base of the packaging by bolt or iron wire.
- Since the strength of the hard plastic polyvinyl chloride is less than that of metal, before installing, please check whether the fan is damaged due to packaging or improper transportation. Only after checking and the damage is repaired, shall the installation be conducted.
- After the ventilation fan is placed onto the foundation, it should be adjusted by using a level meter. Pads are allowed to be placed under the seating washer, but the pads must be firm, and bad contact between the base and foundation shall be prevented.
- Supports must be mounted when the inlet or outlet air pipes are installed, so as to avoid the pipes weight being loaded onto the fan, thus causing the fan damaged due to deformation.
- When packaging, please check whether the connectors are loosened. The impeller and the outer case shouldn’t collide, and the impeller and the shaft shall be matched and firmly fixed. The verticality of the impeller bottom shouldn’t deviate more than Â± 1 Âº C . The fan had better be placed indoors. There shouldn’t be heat source or sunlight exposure in the installation site. And the operating temperature should range between 0ÂºC to 40 ÂºC.
- The air inlet and outlet of the fan shall be equipped with wire mesh applied with anti corrosive materials, so as to prevent other objects from being blown in, which might damage the fan and injure people. After installation, wire mesh or iron plate shall be used as protection around the fan, so as to prevent the fan from injuring people due to explosion.
- Before trial run, check again if the installation is correct, in particular check whether the machine has malfunctions, whether the foundation bolt and fix screw for electric wire are firmly tightened.
- Before starting, first close the regulator valve at the air inlet. After the rotation is normal, open the regulator valve to the maximum, the rotating direction of the impeller shall meet the relevant regulations. If it is in reverse motion, stop the machine immediately, change the phase of the switch, otherwise the components might be damaged. As for 6# or over fan, startup device shall be equipped, so, as to avoid fuse wire being burned down.
- During trial run, check whether the fan vibrates severely and whether the sound is normal , then stop the fan and re-check each part. If nothing is abnormal, the fan can be formally put into operation.
- During operation, often pay attention to whether the screws at the connecting parts are loosened, whether the case, impeller and the air inlet pipe are loosened; whether the shaft is bent; and whether the impeller is deformed. During operation, if impeller vibrates abnormally, or there is abnormal noise or smell, stop the fan immediately, and make repair in time.
Performance and Optional parts for 4 – 62 type fan
|No||Pressure (Pa)||Flow rate (mÂ³/hr)||Electric motor|
|Model||Power ( kW )||Rotational speed (r/min )|
|3 #||323 — 127||1000 — 1400||Y802-4||0,75||1425|
|4 #||588 — 245||2500 — 3300||Y802-4||0,75||1435|
|5 #||999 — 441||5500 — 7500||Y90L-4||1,5||1430|
|6 #||1274 — 686||8000 — 11000||Y112M-4||4||1440|
Installation and external dimension table for 4 – 62 type centrifugal plastic ventilation
|No||D 1||D 2||D 3||B 1||B 2||B 3||B 4||B 5||B 6||A 1||A 2||A 3||A 4||A 5||A 6||B 7|
|No||B 8||B 9||B 10||E 1||E 2||E 3||E 4||E 5||E 6||H 1||H 2||M||N||L||I||t|