- General :
- To avoid burning-out centrifugal fans winding, verify that voltage and frequency at the nameplate must tally with local supply voltage.
- Period to switch on, see if the blades touch cylinder wall. When abnormality is found out, seek the causeand eliminate it.
- Period to switch on, see if the rotating direction of blades tally with technical specification in order to avioid accident caused by loosening of not locking blades.
- Cautions :
- Yellow ang green line of single phase is for earth line.
- The reliable earthling is necessary to ensure safety during operation.
- Never use the centrifugal fans where there have acid or explosive gases.
- Replace lubricant in bearings after 1500 hours operating.
- Storage :
- Technical specification
The centrifugal fans for air blowing in factory, restaurant, blast furnace, winnowing of village and combustion place.
The centrifugal fans have the advantages of great air in volume : power economy, low-noise, stability in operation and high efficiency. Before departure from factury, all centrifugal fans have stood a severe test and enabled to ensure the product quality.
Preserve the centrifugal fans in clean, dry and ventilated place where have no exist acid, alkali or other erosive gas.
|Model||Specification (mm)||Voltage (v)||Frequency (Hz)||Rating speed (r/min)||Power (w)||Cos||Wind Pressure (Pa)||Wind (m3/min)|