|Hz||A||KW||V||RPM||mÂ³ / h||Pa||mm|
Check Before Installation
Please check the fan when the product arrive:
- Check whether the product type is correct and the data plate is clear and correct.
- Check the parts of the fan, whether they are damaged or become deformed.
- Check the turning parts of the fan, whether they are rubbing or touching each other.
Test and Operation
Check and test the following items after completing installation:
- Ensure that the turning parts of the fan can turn flexibly and have lot any rubbing or touching noise.
- Ensure that power id linking correctly and the type of control power is correct.
- Ensure all the linking parts link formly.
- Ensure that there is not anything else in the fan.
Please pay attention to these items:
- Be careful when the fan is hoisted ,the hoisting position must locate firmly.
- The fan must be installed on firm root and be fixed by mounting feet screw.
- In order to reduce the vibration , you should install a rigid dampener.
In order to ensure the fan operating normally, you should maintain the fan according to these items during the use :
- The turning parts should be lubricated regularly.
- You should clean the fan regularly , otherwise the dynamic balance is easy to be damaged.
- Check the linking parts regularly.
- Do not allow water to contact the electrical parts such as motor.