|Inch||V||W||RPM||mÂ³ / h||Pa|
|DF/SF 5G-4||20″||220/380||750||1420||9300 _||196|
|Model||Ã˜ A||Ã˜ B||Ã˜ C||Ã˜ D||N – Ã˜ K||L1||L|
|2.5G||255||295||300||275||6 – Ã˜ 7.2||250||275|
|3G||310||370||376||340||6 – Ã˜ 7.2||250||280|
|3.5 G||350||410||416||380||8 – Ã˜ 9||250||290|
|4 G||410||470||485||440||8 – Ã˜ 9||290||330|
|5 G||510||570||590||540||8 – Ã˜ 10||290||330|
|6 G||610||680||695||645||8 – Ã˜ 10||410||455|
|7 G||710||790||825||745||10 – Ã˜ 12||450||490|
|8 G – 4||810||890||930||845||10 – Ã˜ 12||450||490|
|8 G – 6||810||890||930||845||10 – Ã˜ 12||450||490|
Check Before Installation
Please check the fan when the product arrive:
- Check whether the product type is correct and the data plate is clear and correct.
- Check the parts of the fan, whether they are damaged or become deformed.
- Check the turning parts of the fan, whether they are rubbing or touching each other.
Test and Operation
Check and test the following items after completing installation:
- Ensure that the turning parts of the fan can turn flexibly and have not any rubbing or touching noise .
- Ensure that power id linking correctly and the type of control power is correct.
- Ensure all the linking parts link formly.
- Ensure that there is not anything else in the fan.
You should turn off the fan at once if such accidents happened:
- There is rubbing sound.
- The impeller is overturn.
- The body vibrate acutely.
- The motor is smoking .
- The degree of the motor is very high.
Please pay attention to these items:
- Be careful when the fan is hoisted ,the hoisting position must locate firmly.
- The fan must be installed on firm root and be fixed by mounting feet screw.
- In order to reduce the vibration , you should install a rigid dampener.
In order to ensure the fan operating normally , you should maintain the fan according to these items during the use :
- The turning parts should be lubricated regularly.
- You should clean the fan regularly , otherwise the dynamic balance is easy to be damaged.
- Check the linking parts regularly.
- Do not allow water to contact the electrical parts such as motor
Normal Fault Analysis